Friday, November 7, 2008

The Weekender

A week of mixed blessings ... my candidate won the presidency ... and the market went down.

And I still didn't get any sleep worth mentioning.

So what's a girl to do on a Friday night?

First: Drink with M at a swanky South End trendspot for several hours. Preferably Grey Goose martinis. Preferably while wearing a skirt and strappy brown heels and sitting at the bar with my legs crossed. Discuss men. Try not to be cranky about it. Find out if the combination of all the above produces something worth talking about tomorrow.

Second: Say goodnight to M and take a cab to Southie.

Third: Imitate Henry for 12 or 15 hours ... except for the part about wearing zoo-themed footy pajamas.

(Yes... the neph-ploitation continues. Sorry. He is dear.)

I'll let you know how I make out.

1 comment:

Bill said...

If I could find zoo themed feety pajamas in my size, I'd probably sleep better too! (The kid is pretty darn adorable, keep the pics comin')