Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stats: 10/28/08

(With grateful attribution to Miss Bridget Jones.)


4.15 hours slept.

8:22 a.m., got out of bed.

10.35 hours worked.

889.35 points risen by the Dow Jones Index.

2 clients who closed their accounts anyway.

154 openings (give or take 10) of the Politico.com website.

142 realizations, to the point of near-nausea, of how much I want the presidential election to be finished.

1 rainbow over the Back Bay.

4.93 miles of running, in the rain, after work.

15 minutes of nap, in the Healthworks sauna, first.

19 Weight Watchers points consumed after 10 p.m., justified by hunger from the 4.93-mile run....

15 points over today's allotment. (Including total annihilation of)

1 box of GoLean cereal, bought 24 hours ago.

42 minutes to write this blog entry.

28 minutes longer than it should due to wicked-slow wireless connection.

5th night straight the laundry was supposed to get finished.

But didn't.

7 days that I haven't replied to the CFO.

28 times today I've thought I should write.

26 times I decided I don't care enough anymore to write.

2 times I wanted to write him but realized I was too tired.

1 mini-nap while sitting at the kitchen table in the last 42 minutes.

10 chastisements in the last 42 minutes for blogging and eating GoLean cereal instead of going to bed.

Bedtime: 12:53 a.m.

(3 hours later than desired).

1 comment:

singinflute said...

You need to get some sleep. At least you're not smoking an excessive amount of cigarettes everyday. Gotta find the bright side! :)