Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Speaking of open options....

Found in my e-mail inbox this morning from an address I didn't immediately recognize:

Hey ,

How are you ? How was the balance of your summer ? Whats new with you ?

D

And then it came back to me. Early July. My random Craigslist posting late one night about being lonely at home with my cats. Answered by this gentleman, producing racy banter that lasted several days before necessarily ending....primarily because I suspected he was married.

So he has held onto my e-mail address for three months and picked a random Wednesday in October to re-emerge?

So I ask, why don't the people I care about keep my e-mail address and ask how I'm doing from time to time?

Sheesh.

2 comments:

klk said...

I'm feelin' a little guilty, there, K. How was your summer as a whole?

Karin said...

Hey KLK, it wasn't a dig at you! :-)

I'll drop you a note and we'll talk. The big news is I had some dates and gained a nephew. Everything else was gravy.

Hi to the other K's from me.