Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh, so romantic....

Tonight is martinis, oysters and and the Red Sox season finale (on tv) at Davios with the CFO.

Three weeks since our last date. Which--due to my current lackadaisical efforts--means three weeks ago was my most recent date, period. So tonight's company is welcome, even though I have to pay for it.....we're celebrating his recent birthday.

Last night I did a cursory sweeping, dusting and de-cat-hairing of furniture in anticipation of a likely nightcap at my place. Thus, after those efforts, it was a treat to wake up this morning and see that one or both of my cats had regurgitated a multicolored hunk of coagulated Meow Mix in the center of my laptop keyboard.

I have no idea if the digestive fluids had enough time to soak between the keys into the hardware below.

Gorgeous! Sanitary! Appealing!

No comments: