Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane....

While feeling super unenergetic about dating as of late, there is no cure like an excuse to not have to think about it for five days...

....cause I'll be in Minneapolis with the fam. My 88-year-old Grandma Martha. My parents and their newly-appointed condo. The aunts and uncles who like to swap Obama tales. Cousin J as a fellow "single in the city", never lacking for stories. My two sisters and their husbands, none of whom I've seen since June.

And oh yes. Henry. The nephew Twenty-five days old. Ten pounds and growing. Hope he's as excited as me that I'm heading to Logan at 5:30 tomorrow morning to go see him....here he is with grandma...

In the meantime, just before writing this post I sent the CFO an e-mail with my match.com handle. Requesting that he read, judge, "be candid."


Oh well. Might as well get one ball in the air while out of town.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

did i already say how much i LOVE the name henry? i do. i'm sure little H is ecited from his toes to his nose to see his aunt karin. have fun on your trip!