Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The articulate, intelligent musician who is also a gourmet cook....

....naturally, as most single women in their 30s will swear, would not be so if he were not also gay. I thought I had found an exception.

Ah, Nico. :-(

I'm sure my favorite bohemian genius , Mr. Muhly the composer, has been out of the closet for some time. This is just the first I've seen it in print. Which makes it real. Oh well. He spends a lot of time in Iceland so it probably wouldn't have worked out anyway.

So now my job is to ensure that, someday, I travel to his apartment in New York's Chinatown and ensure he becomes a Friend who is a Boy, since he's so damn cool and cute and edits scores for Philip Glass.

And it probably means I should focus my lust elsewhere. But, evidently, not on articulate, intelligent musicians who are also gourmet cooks.....

Oh, help.

2 comments:

Justin said...

i like phillip glass

Karin said...

Then you are worthy of my lust. Congratulations!