Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yes. A whole week from tonight.

To clear up any confusion: no. No man is taking me out tonight.

(Unless, of course, you are a man and are reading this and would like to take me out. My current schedule for tonight involves a) an elliptical machine; b) pulling some big thistles out of my landscaping. Both of these tasks can be postponed.)

No, my date with the CFO is next Wednesday. As in seven days from now. As in he is still in California. But he did write an e-mail on Monday, telling me he was looking forward to next Wednesday.

So I hope he's got something good planned.

3 comments:

singinflute said...

Wait...when did this develop? Was there something there before he sent the email asking you out?

Karin said...

Mel, you're confusing me. And slightly confused. Our date has always been for next Wednesday. We agreed in person to meet when he returned from CA; he then e-mailed me from CA to set a date.

Capiche? :-)

singinflute said...

I didn't realize that the CFO guy and "older guy" were the same person. :) All set now.