Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BBC 4: View from a stomach crunch

Since I'm still in jury mode this week, I have an argument to lay out.

If you can assume: one of my favorite things about Boston is the ability to do just about anything I want anywhere public and no one seems to notice or care

And if: I have a physical therapist who last week preliminarily diagnosed my left leg woes as bursitis of the hip and prescribed core-strengthening exercises to do 2x daily, which sometimes I have to do on my lunch hour

And if: I work in the Back Bay and often hang out in Copley Square on my lunch hour

And if: it was 69 degrees and partly cloudy at 12:32 p.m. today

It then follows: I could do 20 minutes of ab crunches and glute bridges in the middle of Copley Square on my lunch hour today and no one seemed to notice or care.

Except for Trinity Church and the trees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To quote Kinky Friedman: "Why the !@#$%^& not?"