Saturday, June 27, 2009

TMI

It was certainly only a matter of time before someone on OKC would contact me using his penis for a profile photo.

That time was today, 9:03 a.m. Briefly online, reading an e-mail from a man in California with whom I'm conversing about my family being from Minnesota ...

... and up pops a chat window with an erect penis.
"hello"
(followed 14 seconds later by)
"did u see what you did to me?"
I was so taken aback I logged off the site. 

(Ugh. Make it go away.)

But tonight I was online again, and once again, the same (47-year-old) penis appeared:
"hello"
(followed 21 seconds later by)
"did u see how hard you made me?"
Shouldn't have been shocked. I recognized the handle of the sender; he sent e-mails 2x last week.  The first: to say I was a good-looking woman.  The second: suggesting I am "really hot," and that he wanted me to know he had "NINE INCHES TO SHARE."

Sigh.  At the time, ignored it. Which usually makes such folks go away.

No. He really meant to share it with me. 

I've thought about clicking on his profile to flag it for inappropriate content.  But surely this would only encourage him, thinking I'm checking him out.

The joys, the joys.  One more attempt and I might have to go all Lorena Bobbit on him.

3 comments:

Random Blog Reader said...

The same guy contacted me as well, and I share your sentiments. Ugh! You can go to the "Matches" tab and select "Dead to Me", type in his username, and he should be blocked.

Anonymous said...

@Karin. On behalf of the 99% of the other half of Homo sapiens, who do know better, I must say that such behavior appalls. Go nuclear.

Karin said...

@RBR. Yes, so I went on to do that. But saw that I had already done. Guess it does not mean he can't try to IM me....nice!