Thursday, June 4, 2009

Um ... (Coda)

On Friday night I last saw my faux-leather wallet while exiting TSA security at Terminal A, Logan Airport

Tonight at 10:15 I was back at Logan, at the State Police Barracks, retrieving said wallet from an officer who, when I arrived to pick it up, told me at first, deadpan voice and eyes, that he didn't really have it, then without cracking a smile, told me he was joking, explaining that it was just a little police humor.

But of course he did have it, covered in Scotch tape to hold it closed, intact save for $15 cash. American Express, library card, Healthworks and workplace IDs,  all present.  Found on the Jet Blue baggage carousel in Terminal C over the weekend.

Thank you, someone, somewhere, for something I didn't deserve to have returned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Must be your aura, Karin.