Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Updates....and Date #2....

Ah. If The Editor was reading this blog he would undoubtedly be flattered at the percentage of readers who think he is worth my attention. It would be even cooler if he had his own blog and was asking his own readers the same question.....(there was this girl and she ditched me and ha! now she's single again and I wonder if she'll write me.....)

As of yet he has not made a move, and may not. I'm still on the fence deciding if I should instigate contact. (To clarify: axing the situation in January did then, and still does, feel like the right move. No regrets there. He was too nice to lead on and, at the time, Another Man was viable and required focus.)

Perhaps I will have more clarity on how to proceed after my date with Stand-Up Comedian on Friday night. We spoke last night. Having just come from yoga, I lamented my various bodily aches and pains, explaining that my carpal-tunnel wrist and plantar-fasciitis foot have of late removed my sense of humor.

He understands, having broke his ankle in January and now participating in boot camp workouts to get some level of fitness back. And he suggested that crankiness can always be solved with a beer. So we are meeting for one....or many more, based on his stated love of the beverage.

Meanwhile, I did choose to prostrate myself at the profile of MM. He is either not impressed or thoughtfully considering.

1 comment:

Alissa said...

a friend just told me about www.okcupid.com. check it out.