Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Persistence

The subject line on my correspondence with MRothko35 now appears as such:

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: hi

We have exchanged 3 additional e-mails since he proclaimed me not having Instant Messenger as the "deal-breaker." Last night I pointed this out, asking what I had done to earn a "deal-breaker reprieve." Rather than answer the question, he replied with a link to Yahoo! messenger.

Go ahead. It’s easy breezy japanesey. ;)

Dear readers, it may be all of those things, but don't you agree it is more entertaining to see how long he will continue to reply to messages telling him I'm not going to add it?

3 comments:

Alissa said...

you've probably written this in a previous post but instead of looking, i'm going to ask--does he know you're blogging about your match experiences?

Karin said...

This man does not. I would like to think based on his comfort level at being an online smart-ass....he would not have a coniption if I were at some point to reveal the diary. Maybe I could use it to up the ante? (i.e. I'll stop blogging about you if you stop harrassing my anti-IM-ness?)

Anonymous said...

LOL, no, don't share the blog with him! Then he'll see that *I* am having a conniption over him saying Easy-breezy-japanesey. (eep!) Well...were you not looking for someone who has a way with words? There ya go. ;-)