Thursday, April 29, 2010

When I think I've read it all ...

... I forget that on dating websites, 29-year-old men (like this one this morning) will always send pick-up lines like this one:
Subject:  sexy time
Message:  "Lets do it! I'll make you a very nice macaronee neclace."
I have exhausted my ability to comment.

(Or, perchance, my ability to still be excited when I see I have a new message.)

(Or, even, my faith in my fellow womankind of OKC, who at some point along the way, have to have responded favorably to such entreaties for men to still be using them.)

2 comments:

Kristin Y. said...

Are you saying that the lack of spelling ability is a turn-off? teehee...

Karin said...

@Kristin Y. No, actually I found that amusing.

It's the idea of macaroni necklace as "sexy time." Who taught this guy his mad skills with the ladies?