Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Need for Speed(o): Inauguration Day

As OKC always comes through for me when this blog lacks spice .....

.... so I need to challenge my body to a duel when, once again, it foists on me the ability to inhale a full box of Kashi in one sitting (as was accomplished last night), inciting grave concerns that the waistband of my jeans won't keep up.

On December 12, I'm going to take part in this:


Probably wearing something like this (and, minds out of the gutter, something on top):

You might remember last winter's Bikini Challenge? Kind of want to get back there.

I have had fewer more successful motivational tools than the thought of y'all seeing my bare stomach. Believe me when I say the thought of y'all seeing it in perpetual motion should be far greater ....

Thusly, 10 weeks and 5 days from now, this space will feature video of my 1.25-mile circle of the Back Bay in prime-exposure mode.

You've been warned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

@Karin. (Staying out of the gutter.) Will you risk a elf's cap and full, fake beard?

Karin said...

@An

Well, hmm. The beard might cover up my cleavage, and since in some ways that's part of the point ...

Actually, I am good for a hat. Probably jingle bells. (which should thoroughly annoy everyone). And possibly sunglasses to cut the snow glare.

I'll take further suggestions, anyone, for festive attire.