Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Because dating single men isn't complicated enough

Passive pick-up lines on OKC are rarely my favorites.

Then, of course, add another layer of meaning, as evidenced by a message in my inbox from a 50-something suburbanite earlier today:
"I was just puzzling....as to whether you would be interested in spending some time with a married man or not.....but i guess it never hurts to ask."
Don't know about you, but that offer makes me want to jump right into some beige-hot adultery.

Lovely.

3 comments:

klk said...

That was his opening pickup line?!? If it wasn't so hilarious, it actually might be a little sad.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I bet he is a powerful, self-confident man. I wonder how many lucky girls got this cut and paste half-assed request for validation...

Anonymous said...

Appears that OKC is becoming the O.K. Corral of prospecting, Karin.