Thursday, May 8, 2008

Short (finally!) as a good quality...

Note to self:

Write blog entry prior to pizza, riesling, two hours of gossip, and a trip to the gym. Oh, and a hectic day at the office.

There used to be a night where I still had energy at 10:30 p.m. (In fact my pizza friend and I just revisited some of those memories tonight....we have a history of visiting dance clubs with martinis in hand...places where you don't dare show up until after 11....)

Right now, I'm exhausted just sitting on the couch, marveling at how my cats can so effortlessly leap up and down from the counters.

Good news tonight, on multiple fronts. Two match messages to buck up and respond to. Two men much closer to the desired target age (within 6 years...!). One is a stand-up comedian. The other in computer systems tech. One north, one south.

And they are wisely written. Yes.

Woo-hoo!

Responding while at this level of tired is going to take some creativity which, I'm afraid if I stay here too much longer, will all be poured out.

See ya later!

No comments: