Tuesday, May 13, 2008

24 hours, 53 profile views

Heartening, although I think I should be able to best this....I mean come on! I'm offering:

a) a sassy collarbone

b) opportunity to be famous among my dear readers

c) chance to meet one of only 10 North Dakotans in Boston....maybe even the most skilled piano-playing North Dakotan in the city.

d) the chutzpah of someone who for five years has worked in a field she still knows nothing about, and who is willing to admit it. (About as bold as traveling to Egypt, eh?)

Although to be fair---I haven't written anyone myself.

So I promise that in the next 24 hours I will:

aa) Write sassy, pertinent, flattering notes (not about my collarbone) to at least 3 individuals.

bb) Somehow, in some way, up the ante.

Suggestions on how to do that are welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karin ~

Ever the humorist, I feel as though we are back at Gannon's as you regale me with your life moments.

As an aside, a friend of mine found the mate of her life after thinking she was done with match.com. He, too, was to the point of removing his profile. They are to be married in July.

Whenever I'm waxing nostalgic about those days of beer and laughter, I will wander to your blog, pull up a chair, pour a glass, and listen.