Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A decent day on the slopes....

So the noon tally since we last spoke is 51 profile views. And the only modification to my profile in the interim was to the category "Last Thing You Read."

Which in my case was "phone number of a respected foot doctor."

I also in the last 24 heard back from the comedian. He apologized for the delay; he was--where else--in Vegas for a long weekend. He also noted he hadn't been on stage for a number of months, since he broke his ankle and was recovering.

Perhaps the continuing quest to cure my resilient plantar fasciitis was just that spark that turned his corner?

Additional helpful conclusion: it pays to troll around viewing profiles, which I did for a half-hour after work last night. Not surprisingly, those who are viewed like to view back.

No comments: