Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy (felonious?) anniversary!

On Wednesday, it will be one year since I put a profile on OKCupid.

It was a conversation over coffee with the CFO that led this horse to that particular water and, I should note, the CFO is the oldest man (56) I've ever dated.

Which makes it mildly ironic that today at 10:14 a.m. (10:14 a.m.!) I received this inquiry from a local guy who was a whole 19 (no-I'm-not-joking) years old:

"Hey. You want to be a good Lutheran and have sex with me this weekend before I go to Marine bootcamp?"
My. (Big sigh.) We've broken through the basement floor.

What next? A 17-year-old hits me up and I run the risk of being charged with soliciting statutory rape?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am thinking of giving OKC a try over Plenty of Fish. You inspired me.