Monday, December 7, 2009

Need for Speed(o) V: Oy.

So campers, mea culpa:

I did indeed buy a swimsuit that will cover my stomach

(figuring that--despite my vow to eschew carbs for the next 5 days and do nothing in my spare time but push-ups and planks--exposed winter-white glutes will be humbling enough).

Today I was walking to the bus dressed in sweater, long skirt, knee-high boots, wool coat, hat and gloves ..... and felt a bit chilly. I then realized that in this whole equation, the second thing I forgot to factor in (after realizing I'd actually have to buy a swimming suit, evidently) was that it could possibly be really, really cold next Saturday....

... like the windy and high-of-32 that Boston.com is forecasting.

I don't know about you, but I'm getting wicked excited. Wicked.

No comments: