Monday, July 27, 2009

Featured

Congrats to my friend Susan -- a rare writer who, actually, makes a living as a writer -- as she wrote an article featured today in the online magazine connected to Match.com:

"Sure, dating has the potential to give you lots of fodder for your blog. But should you reveal all online, just for the sake of a good story?"
The story includes a link to this space and a few choice quotes from yours truly. In turn, a link to the story is on the main search page of Match.com under "dating tips & advice."

I sense a few additional stories will stem from this. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Susan Johnston Taylor said...

Thanks for the plug, Karin! I wished I could have included more from all of my sources, but I had to stay within the word count. I'm really fascinated by how blogs and social media impacts dating, friendships, work, pretty much every aspect of our lives!

Anonymous said...

@Karin. You'll run the risk of every journalist: of acting unnaturally simply for a decent story.

Karin said...

@squigkato. I disagree .... My flakiness cannot be faked at will ...!

Anonymous said...

@Karin. Like Yossarian in "Catch-22", if you are sane enough to declare yourself flaky, they you are most assuredly NOT flaky.