Friday, April 8, 2011

50K Day

I wish
I could run that (31 miles) far
and
I wish
I could get that much tax refund
or
I could get that much of a raise
or
that many fewer people could be unemployed
in the US.
I wish
I didn't know
that Josh Beckett
makes more than that
per game
(pitched).

And sometimes
I wish
I had that many
blog readers
per day.

(Well, not really.
Because
that would mean
I'd really have to work at it.
And
you all know how much
I like to work at it.)

But
it's Friday
and
beer is in my near future
and
50K hits on my blog
(in 2 years and 5 months)
seems
worth a mention and
a happy song.
Even if
there's zero chance
Bach would have had blogging
on his mind
when he wrote it.


(And.

Sorry to have
yet another post be
not about
my dating life.
When it, such as it is,
restarts,
you'll be the
first to know.)
Day 7 of 30: 2 miles
April Total: 15.29
2011 Total: 169.28

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

@Karin. Thanks for the post. Very inspiring.


-----squigkato