Wednesday, August 31, 2011

(Another) Random Wednesday...

....without much to add to it.

Hopefully that's OK.

It's OK with me, anyway. 

I wanted a place and/or reason to post this video of
Johannes Brahms' Sonatensatz for viola and piano
,
here played via cello transcription, which has been driving through my brain lately. 
First played it in college; wish I still could play it and/or had someone to play it with.
Last week it seemed like the
perfect piece which which to await a hurricane.
Indeed, it is pretty perfect, whenever.



Speaking of (with Tropical Storm Katia threatening in the far east),
did you know that Karen (spelled incorrectly as it is)
is one of the only 6 "K" names on the Atlantic hurricane naming convention list?

And, speaking of years, it's this dude's 3rd time to rock today. 

¡Feliz cumpleaños!, popsicle man.

I told you Henry takes after me...

No comments: