Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blogolioquy: boston!

Dear friendly blog readers:

I have a friend named Justin

He's a little crazy, but I love him.
(And I know he thinks exactly the same of me.)

Justin runs a theatre company
and likes to produce performance opportunities and experiences. 

And,
it is my solemn duty to inform you that
he is producing a show about blogs in Boston.  

He has excerpted work from 6 local blogs,
woven them together into acts,
and is directing a group of actors on stage to read them.

Because I have this friend named Justin who is does all this,
this blog is part of this production:



When:  
Wednesday, April 4 through Saturday, April 7 - 7:30 p.m.
Where:
 Plaza Black Box Theatre at
Boston Center for the Arts, 539 Tremont Street
What:
Blog awesomeness. 
How
Ticket info TBD

Stay tuned for more details.
You won't want to miss them.

Best regards,
Karin

1 comment:

Irene said...

Hey!

I'm Irene.

I'm another blogger on the show! Mine's Formula457... want to be blog friends?!

I like yous very much.